With roughly 10,000 people turning 65 every day, it’s no surprise that one of the hottest sectors in franchising is home health care.
Because the majority of revenue for the home health care industry comes from Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance, all of which set prices in the industry, competition between home health care providers is based on reputation, name recognition, quality of care, word of mouth, and referrals from medical professionals and not on price. When you invest in an established home health care franchise brand, you benefit from it’s reputation and name recognition as well as from the extensive support you will receive from both your franchisor and fellow franchisees . They want you to be successful since their success is tied to yours.
Many seniors wish to remain in their homes as long as possible because they find doing so less stressful and more convenient. Alternative options for seniors who require non-urgent medical or other assistance, but are physically able to remain in their homes, include having to stay longer in a hospital should they have had a procedure or residing in a nursing home. These options are typically more costly than and not as comforting as home health care.
With the senior population booming, now is the ideal time to invest in a home health care franchise. You can immediately narrow down your franchise choices to quality ones by considering only those whose franchisees are glad they invested in them. All the home care franchises featured below earned a spot on Franchise Business Review’s 2017 Best of the Best Top 200 Franchises list as a result of their high franchisee satisfaction.
“Franchisee satisfaction ratings show you whether or not a franchise opportunity is as good as it appears and fits your values and vision by providing insight into a franchise company’s culture, training, leadership, financial outlook, and much more,” says Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review.
Featured Home Care Franchises on the 2017 Best of the Best Top 200 Franchises List
In-Home Senior Care Franchises
- Visiting Angels: Since 1998, Visiting Angels has been providing entrepreneurs with a chance to make an impact in their local communities. The caregivers hired by its franchise owners provide professional care and support to seniors and the disabled. For investment and other information, click here.
- Home Instead Senior Care: Home Instead Senior Care’s 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises provide non-medical services in the form of companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with errands to help seniors who need just a little help to live independently. For investment and other information, click here.
- Home Care Assistance: Home Care Assistance’s Balanced Care Method™ promotes lifestyle factors that contribute to healthy longevity. Based on a 15 year study of elders who live in Okinawa, Japan, the program promotes overall well-being through a variety of ways. Home Care Assistance also trains caregivers in its proprietary Cognitive Therapeutics Method™—a one-on-one, activities-based program designed to keep aging minds sharp. For investment and other information, click here.
- FirstLight HomeCare: FirstLight HomeCare offers a state-of-the-art quality-of-service business model across the country to entrepreneurs interested in offering comprehensive, in-home, non-medical, and personal care services to seniors, new mothers, disabled adults, and others. For investment and other information, click here.
- Interim HealthCare: For the past 50 years Interim HealthCare has been building a network of franchisees that provides the full continuum of home health care, senior care, healthcare staffing, and hospice services. For investment and other information, click here.
The burgeoning senior care marketplace has opened up opportunities for companies that provide assisted living placement services to seniors and their families including the two below, which made Franchise Business Review’s 2017 Best of the Best Top 200 Franchises List due to their high franchisee satisfaction ratings.
Assisted Living Placement Franchises
- CarePatrol: CarePatrol franchisees help families find assisted living and other senior housing options for seniors. You’ll refer clients to top in home care providers or assisted living communities and receive a handsome commission each time they choose a provider’s service. For investment and other information, click here.
- Senior Care Authority: Senior Care Authority franchisees provide all the necessary services to identify the proper assisted living community or residential care home for seniors. They also provide ElderCare Consulting services to help families with challenging transitions and decision-making. For investment and other information, click here.
Click here for a full list of home care and other senior services franchises featured on Franchise Business Review’s 2017 Best of the Best Top 200 Franchises List. Many share their full franchisee satisfaction survey results, which enable you to see what franchisees really feel about their franchise, within the Franchise Reviews section of FranchiseBusinessReview.com.